Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring has Sprung!

Just wanted to share a few pics of our Easter decor! 


Check out all the yummy eats we shared with friends of ours! 


Happy Birthday Buttons! I grabbed some snacks for the doggies to munch on to celebrate Buttons turning 4! 


These two cuties are Buttons and Hogans buddies, Lilo and Stitch (our friends doggies).


Sign for my side door :).


And my primitive bunny that sat of my buffet!


Happy Easter! I get free photo greeting cards made just about every holiday and hang them on the fridge! 


Dyed eggs with Elizabeth and Indigo! 


And then dyed eggs with the hubbster!


Picnic gear ready to go! 


This is the view of the pond at our favorite picnic spot at a park in town! 


And a few pics from our first time there with the doggies! 





And now i'm taking you to my yard where my pretty plants are! 

Trunk full of flowers!


Just planting away! 


Can't take the credit for this one I bought it this way!


I had extra flowers so I got creative and went around the house looking for something else to plant in and this is what I found! Turned out good! 


Favorite spot! 



See our kitty, Zoe, in the window here?!


Easter Morning! 


My best friend and I! So in love with this man :).







No comments:

Post a Comment