Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What? I'm how old?!

Well this is about a month late...Oh well!


I turned 22 on March 22nd! I had a great birthday. I shared the day of with hubby and friends of ours. Our friends Laura and Jason took us to see the mid-night showing of The Hunger Games...it was awesome! The next day hubby and I went on a little road trip!!


Our first stop was in Austin, TX. We stopped to eat at Green Mesquite BBQ. So yummy!



After our tummies were full we made out way to Laredo, TX to watch a friend of ours, Sean Spencer, in his first Bellator fight. It was a big deal! 

HE WON!


Sean and Jeremy after the fight! 



Look at those blue eyes my hubby has...love them!


The next day, Saturday, we made our way to San Antonio for WINTER JAM!!!! Winter Jam is BIG christian concert, and we LOVED it! 

Having a great time at the concert! 


One of the many bands we heard that night! 



The following day, Sunday, we headed home. We enjoyed our little get away but missed our fur babies so much. Before I move onto the next topic here's a view of one of the many fields of pretty blue bonnets we saw on our drive! 


Early in March my mommy came to visit us!!! We very much enjoyed her visit although a lot of it I was sick...crazy allergies :(.

Mom took us out to eat  at Rudy's BBQ for my birthday! 





After dinner we went for frozen yogurt!







This was a pretty shot I got of the sun set the evening we went out to eat!



Auntie Martha got mom and I pedicures for our Birthday! Thanks Auntie M!





My sweet gifts from mom and dad
I love my outdoor decor! I collect Willow Tree angles and this year they got me the "Mi Casa" angle since i'm always welcoming people into our home! And I LOVE my Thirty-One Organizer! 



This was from Andy, Elizabeth and Indigo! They got me a cute silverware/napkin holder basket! This will get lots of use for cookouts!


This was from Angela & DJ! Angela and I are making Edible Arrangements a thing between us! We will send each other one on special days! 



And my sweet hubby gifted me with $100 to shop with and a yummy ice cream cake! 

Thanks to everyone who made my day special! 

I am so blessed and so loved! 

This is my birthday verse! 

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. - Lamentations 3:22

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment