Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yard Sale Finds!

Last Saturday Fort Hood hosted a post wide yard sale. I had a yard sale of my own in October so I had nothing to put out. Besides I didn't want to participate I wanted to SHOP! I asked Jeremy to go along with me, I thought it would be a fun day together! He said he would without a fight, so sweet of him! So we got up early had a yummy breakfast at home and started our adventure of yard saleing for the day at 8am! (that's when it started)

Guess what we found at OUR VERY FIRST STOP!!!
Primitive Decor! Yes I know so exciting!!! 
My house is decorated in primitive decor! 


I got everything you see here for $10
I got an adorable lined, for real, picnic basket! I will get lots of use!
I got the letter that spell out "America" for my guest room. It's decorated in Americana.
I got 3 different candle holders (the tall white one in the back, a large green star candle holder and a metal star candle holder.)
I got 6 primitive NicNaks.
3 branch bundles (I kinda gave those a name)
and last but not least...my two favorite things I got...
My maroon and tan primitive star trays!!!! I have been looking for trays like that for a while! 

Hubby got a few computer games and a BB Gun. He got the BB Gun to scare the birds and squirrels out of our yard because he just put down grass seed and they keep picking at it. 

We got done with our yard saleing adventure around 12 or 1pm. We have so much fun just riding around post and being together! Fun date if you're needing suggestions! 

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment